How it works
Access to our Cornerstone Club, our pool of Independent Directors and our Business Solutions Partners all of whom support you in building a quality offer to the CrowdDetails
We request our issuers to secure a Cornerstone Investor and an Independent Director. Investors will receive the same terms negotiated by the Cornerstone InvestorDetails
Our Cornerstone Club is a panel of invited individuals and investment entities who are offered first rights to invest in the issuers we bring to market through our platformDetails
We're Australia's Premier Shave Club, offering premium razors and Australian made natural shaving products to customers Australia-wide. With over 3M people using 'shaving systems' (non-disposable razors) and beards becoming the 21st century equivalent of mullets, personal care is a big market in Australia. In Australia, the market is estimated to be worth $250M.
CORPORATIONS REGULATIONS 2001 - RISK WARNING about Crowd-sourced funding
- Crowd-sourced funding is risky. Issuers using this facility include new or rapidly growing ventures. Investment in these types of ventures is speculative and carries high risks.
- You may lose your entire investment, and you should be in a position to bear this risk without undue hardship.
- Even if the company is successful, the value of your investment and any return on the investment could be reduced if the company issues more shares.
- Your investment is unlikely to be liquid. This means you are unlikely to be able to sell your shares quickly or at all if you need the money or decide that this investment is not right for you.
- Even though you have remedies for misleading statements in the offer document or misconduct by the company, you may have difficulty recovering your money.
- There are rules for handling your money. However, if your money is handled inappropriately or the person operating the platform on which this offer is published becomes insolvent, you may have difficulty recovering your money.
- Ask questions, read all information given carefully, and seek independent financial advice before committing yourself to any investment.
FINANCIAL MARKETS CONDUCT REGULATIONS - WARNING STATEMENT ABOUT EQUITY CROWDFUNDING
- Equity crowd funding is risky.
- Issuers using this facility include new or rapidly growing ventures. Investment in these types of businesses is very speculative and carries high risks.
- You may lose your entire investment, and must be in a position to bear this risk without undue hardship.
- New Zealand law normally requires people who offer financial products to give information to investors before they invest. This requires those offering financial products to have disclosed information that is important for Investors to make an informed decision.
- The usual rules do not apply to offers by issuers using this facility. As a result, you may not be given all the information usually required. You will also have fewer other legal protections for this investment.
- Ask questions, read all information given carefully, and seek independent financial advice before committing yourself.