We're Australia's Premier Shave Club, offering premium razors and Australian made natural shaving products to customers Australia-wide. With over 2,000 positive reviews and a 4.8-star rating, OSCAR is on a mission to become the household name in shaving. Invest from as little as A$50.00 and you will also receive a free Oscar Razor sample pack.
The maximum investment for Retail Investors in any CSF offer is A$10,000 (Note: There is no cap on how much Wholesale/Sophisticated Investors can invest).
Further information regarding the offer from Oscar Razor is contained in the CSF Offer document.
In addition to becoming a shareholder, OSCAR's crowd-sourced funding campaign also offers rewards to investors. Learn more about Oscar Rewards:
AUSTRALIA'S PREMIER SHAVE CLUB
We're Australia's Premier Shave Club, offering premium razors and Australian made natural shaving products to customers Australia-wide.
Forget queueing up and paying through the nose in the supermarket. Instead, join thousands of other Australians who save time and money with just the click of a mouse. By selling to you direct, we are able to cut costs, saving you money.
All orders are assembled and dispatched to you by Beehive Industries, our Social Enterprise partner, enabling them to fund valuable services to the elderly and those living with a disability.
BETTER THAN A MAN THOUGHT HE COULD EVER GET...
High-quality razors don't have to cost an arm and a leg.
SAVE MONEY - By buying direct, you cut out the middleman saving you money.
GREAT QUALITY - Saving money is no good when the quality is inferior. Our razors are made from top quality steel, are super sharp using the latest blade-shaping technologies to give you a smooth, comfortable shave. Over 2,000 glowing reviews with a 4.8 star rating are proof!
SAVE TIME - By delivering them to your door, you save time and there is no need to remember to buy them. Instead, you'll have a brand new razor on hand when you need one.
We operate a direct-to-consumer (DTC) model, selling high-quality razors and our range of Australian made OSCAR Natural shaving preparations, either on subscription or on demand.
We offer you the choice to suit your needs. That's why so many people love buying from us. With OSCAR it's all about convenience and what suits you best.
You can choose to subscribe and never worry about running out, with a range of Shave Plans depending on how often you shave.
OR if you just prefer to buy when you need, you can do so with just a few clicks of your mouse.
MISSION & OBJECTIVES
We're on a mission to become Australia's favourite shaving brand and in the process help support our Social Enterprise partner Beehive Industries provide more much-needed services in the local community.
To become Australia's biggest shaving brand, by saving customers time and money buying directly from us and in the process keeping our own costs as low as possible.
We aim to resolve all customer queries within 24-hrs. In our view there is no excuse for poor service.
To make a real difference to the local community by giving back.
Giving our customers an opportunity to share in our success and being a part owner of the business whose products they use.
With over 3M people using 'shaving systems' (non-disposable razors) and beards becoming the 21st century equivalent of mullets, personal care is a big market in Australia.
In Australia, the market is estimated to be worth $250M.
Gillette is the market leader in retail and online our competitor is Dollar Shave Club. Both companies are owned by overseas multi-nationals. Gillette is owned by $65B US giant Procter&Gamble and Dollar Shave Club by $60B+ Anglo-Dutch giant Unilever.
Remember with OSCAR you're supporting an Australian business, not a foreign, multi-national corporation. That means profits stay in Australia.
The industry has several large incumbents. If OSCAR is unable to compete competitively it will not achieve its strategic business objectives, which would have a negative impact on its revenue and prospects.
The founders are owners in OSCAR and have spent considerable time building and developing the business, the brand and its website. The business is susceptible to the untimely loss of the key founders.
The company owns its skincare formulations and outsources manufacturing to an Australian manufacturer. This company is privately owned, profitable and has been in business for decades, so continuous supply is not a concern. The company does not manufacture its own razors, which are produced by a US manufacturer. The company relies on this company for future supply.
The company is not yet profitable and is seeking further funding to achieve its objectives. The growth of the business depends on marketing and most of this is paid-for marketing.
CORPORATIONS REGULATIONS 2001 - RISK WARNING about Crowd-sourced funding
- Crowd-sourced funding is risky. Issuers using this facility include new or rapidly growing ventures. Investment in these types of ventures is speculative and carries high risks.
- You may lose your entire investment, and you should be in a position to bear this risk without undue hardship.
- Even if the company is successful, the value of your investment and any return on the investment could be reduced if the company issues more shares.
- Your investment is unlikely to be liquid. This means you are unlikely to be able to sell your shares quickly or at all if you need the money or decide that this investment is not right for you.
- Even though you have remedies for misleading statements in the offer document or misconduct by the company, you may have difficulty recovering your money.
- There are rules for handling your money. However, if your money is handled inappropriately or the person operating the platform on which this offer is published becomes insolvent, you may have difficulty recovering your money.
- Ask questions, read all information given carefully, and seek independent financial advice before committing yourself to any investment.
FINANCIAL MARKETS CONDUCT REGULATIONS - WARNING STATEMENT ABOUT EQUITY CROWDFUNDING
- Equity crowd funding is risky.
- Issuers using this facility include new or rapidly growing ventures. Investment in these types of businesses is very speculative and carries high risks.
- You may lose your entire investment, and must be in a position to bear this risk without undue hardship.
- New Zealand law normally requires people who offer financial products to give information to investors before they invest. This requires those offering financial products to have disclosed information that is important for Investors to make an informed decision.
- The usual rules do not apply to offers by issuers using this facility. As a result, you may not be given all the information usually required. You will also have fewer other legal protections for this investment.
- Ask questions, read all information given carefully, and seek independent financial advice before committing yourself.