Members of Crowd88 are classified by Investor Type. Members can be classified as either a Retail or Wholesale Investor. Initially, all members will be classified as a Retail investor. The criteria that a member needs to meet to be classified as a Wholesale Investor is provided in the below links under More Information.
Benefits of being a Wholesale Investor
- Additional offerings as Wholesale Investors will get access to some deals that Retail Investors cannot access
- Wholesale Investors will be invited to join the Crowd88 Cornerstone Club. The benefits for a Cornerstone Club member can be found here
Change your Invest Type
- If you meet the Wholesale criteria you can change your Investor Type to a Wholesale Investor in your profile.
- Whilst most offers on the Crowd88 platform will be open to Retail and Wholesale Investors some offers be restricted to Wholesale Investors only.
- NOTE: Changing to a new Investor Type will require you to self-certify some criteria or upload documents to our website to satisfy local regulations.
For information regarding the criteria for Retail and Wholesale Investor types click on the following links.
- Australia: Investor Types and criteria
- New Zealand: Investor Types and criteria
- China: Investor Types and criteria
- Hong Kong: Investor Types and criteria
- Singapore: Investor Types and criteria